Sunday, December 28, 2008

Use a Great Anti Wrinkle Face Moisturizer

Looking for an anti wrinkle face moisturizer?
These are my suggestions as to what's important in a face moisturizer, especially if you are aiming to head off wrinkles.
Lately I've been reading some anti-aging moisturizer reviews, and my first thought is, I have my doubts about a lot of them. You wonder about who's doing the reviews, and sometimes you wonder if they've even tried the anti-aging moisturizers they're rating.
I have my own guidelines for an anti wrinkle face moisturizer, and I'll tell you what they are -- so you know where my own thoughts come from (and you could even say my prejudices -- we all have them).

First, I put a lot of stock in natural ingredients -- as natural as possible. They must be processed, of course, for any modern face care formula, but they can and should be treated with respect -- without piling on artificial additives and preservatives.

Second, I want an anti wrinkle face moisturizer to be based on proven ingredients -- up to date, cutting-edge and most important, proven in clinical studies with human volunteers.

Third, no petroleum jelly, petrolatum, mineral oil, in fact, no petroleum ingredients whatsoever. I believe there are natural vegetable-based oils that are superior in all respects.

Since the final proof is always in using the product, I want my anti-aging moisturizer to have a money-back guarantee.

So here are the key ingredients I want to see in my anti wrinkle face moisturizer:

-- Natural oils that are non pore clogging (unlike petroleum products), including avocado oil and macadamia oil, both amazing natural moisturizers and lubricants for the skin.
-- Natural Vitamin E, a proven antioxidant that heals the skin and destroys the free radicals that cause skin dryness and early aging.
-- Active Manuka Honey, a remarkable honey extracted and powdered from specific manuka bushes in New Zealand, which contains unique enzymes with scientifically-proven healing properties for the skin.
-- Allantoin, another natural compound that's found in herbs such as comfrey, in sugar beets and certain grains. It has also been scientifically proven to stimulate skin growth and help restore damaged skin.
-- And one of my favorite cutting-edge ingredients, Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10. This is a refined form of Coenzyme Q10, one of the most effective natural antioxidants, that works synergistically with Vitamin E. Its anti-wrinkle effects, confirmed in scientific studies, comes from its ability to increase collagen and elastin production in the skin.

No comments: